Often you have no choice but to replace your old, worn-out furnace; however, you can choose to go with a name you know, like the Amana brand, one of America’s most trusted and enduring consumer brands. Yet, peace of mind isn’t all that you’ll enjoy with an Amana brand AMSS96 Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Furnace.
Component upgrade offers better performance in exchange
The new stainless-steel, tubular primary heat exchanger now featured in Amana brand gas furnaces is a worthy replacement for our esteemed MillionAir® heat exchanger. Perhaps the most essential component in a gas furnace’s performance, this re-engineered heat exchanger employs wrinkle-bend technology to deliver extraordinary durability and long-term reliability.
Get straight A’s in cost effectiveness
When you receive an AFUE rating of 90% or more, your gas furnace is performing at the top of its class. Simply put, the Amana brand AMSS96’s 96% AFUE rating means 96¢ of every dollar you spend on energy is actually used to heat your home. That’s very little wasted energy when compared with overrated or older, increasingly inefficient heating systems.
The security of the Amana brand’s amazing warranties
To truly seal the deal, Amana brand gas furnaces are backed by industry-leading limited warranties. The majority of our gas furnaces are backed by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and a Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty, while all Amana products feature a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. Together these warranties combine to offer you a level of purchase protection that’s the stuff of legend.
- 96% AFUE – Converts 96¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout yourhome to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish – Resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Fully-Insulated Cabinet – Supports added energy efficient operation.
Call Peters Heating and Cooling for more information on Amana heating products, and let’s discuss what is best for your home or business today!